LPG Reticulated System
The LPG Reticulated System is popularly known as the piped gas system or Cylinder Bank System for supply of gas. The conventional method of gas supply involved supplying gas cylinders to consumers through a network of gas supply agencies. The LPG reticulated system uses a piped network to directly supply gas to households and commercial complexes from a centralized gas bank. This sophisticated system is installed as per the stringent guidelines of the oil and gas industries.
How LPG Reticulated System Works?
In an LPG Reticulation System, the gas pipelines connect each consumer’s kitchen with a centralized cylinder bank. The gas usage by each end-user is measured using a meter installed in the consumer’s space. In the LPG Reticulation System, an active bank and a standby bank are set up. The gas is supplied from the active bank to the end-users through the pipeline network. When the level of the gas in the active bank indicates a refill, the supply source is temporarily shifted to the standby bank. The gas cylinders in the active bank are refilled and the gas supply source is shifted back to the active bank. This way, the LPG reticulated system method of gas supply ensures that there is a continuous supply of gas to consumers without the hassles and safety concerns of the traditional gas cylinders.
Now many housing societies and upcoming infrastructure projects are relying on reputed LPG reticulated system companies to set up a safe supply of gas. The technical experts of these companies visit the project site to study the feasibility of the project.
Advantages of LPG Reticulation System
1. Consumers pay only for the amount of gas they utilize as per the gas meter readings.
2. There is no need to place a gas cylinder inside the house which was earlier a huge safety concern.
3. Pressure in the LPG pipeline is monitored and controlled by technical experts to ensure a safe supply of gas.
4. The hassle of changing the gas cylinder when the gas supply gets over doesn’t exist as there is a limitless supply of gas through the piped network. Also, time and money are saved as consumers do not have dedicated time to call or visit a gas agency for a gas refill.
5. Eliminates the possibility of a fire hazard as the central system is automated with auto- locked metering system